§1. License terms:Hdri-skies.com hereby grants to you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the images for the Permitted Uses defined below. All rights in and to the full-size images, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the images/media, are retained by Hdri-skies.com. The license is not limited to one single user or workstation and is transferable in the event that images will be incorporated and reworked, as work made for hire for the third party.
- Use images for general, editorial, product, and promotional uses including but not limited to: products, software, animations, newsletters, advertisements, book covers, packaging, marketing material, school assignments, presentations, and within films or videos, commercial consoles and PC videogame products provided that such usage complies with the other provisions in this Agreement.
- Use in educational manner.
- Use in commercial and non-commercial illustration.
- Use in entertainment applications, such as books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video, broadcast and theatrical presentations
- Edit or alter image(s) or texture(s) as necessary for your use, provided that the subsequent image otherwise complies with this Agreement. The copyrights in all image(s) and texture(s) obtained from Hdri-skies.com and integrated into a derivative work will remain with Hdri-skies.com.
- User has the right to use the media, images, videos and textures in and in connection with any created artwork and any sequel, remake, or prequel thereto and other works relating to the subject matter thereof.
§3. Prohibited usage:You may not:
- Sub-license single hdr images, re-sell, repackage, rent, lend, give, assign, donate or otherwise redistribute single image(s) or the rights granted under this Agreement. This includes also bundling the image(s) with a 3D scene, 3D model or separate hdr images intended for resale, license or other distribution.
- Display the image(s) or texture(s) in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement.
- Represent itself as being the original creator, owner or exclusive licensee of the image(s) or texture(s).
- Release the images(s) under an Open Source license, for example Creative Commons, GPL.
- Use any part of an image like: Sample renderings images, Backplates images in a marketing aim, trademark, service mark, logo, or part thereof. and any other use relating to the subject matter thereof.
- To use all presented images on the website without our permission for commercial purposes. All Rendering images and other images are not part of any product and are copyrighted.
- Post a copy of the image(s) or texture(s) on a network server or web server for use by other users (other than workers of your company, or persons not involved in your projects).
§4. Intellectual and industrial property rightsBy virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page like: rendering images and other images that are not part of the products, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of http://www.hdri-skies.com is expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by http://www.hdri-skies.com The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) photographs, materials and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Poland is a party and other property rights and laws of Poland.
§5. Termination:This Agreement is effective until it is terminated. You can terminate this Agreement by destroying or deleting the image(s)/texture(s), along with any copies or archives of it and ceasing to use the image(s)/texture(s) for any purpose.
§6. Disclaimer:Hdri-skies.com warrants that unaltered images downloaded and used in full compliance with this Agreement and applicable law, will not infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, nor will such unaltered images violate any third parties’ rights of privacy or publicity. Hdri-Skies.com further that it is the owner or authorized agent for the owner of the media, images, videos and textures and that Hdri-Skies.com has full authority to enter into this agreement and grant the rights herein granted and that no approval or agreement of any third party is required.
§7. Law:This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of EU and any dispute in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the clients’s appropriate court.
§8. Agreement:You acknowledge that by purchasing the Hdri-skies.com images/media, you have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding the scope of these terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org